Irvine, CA (July 2019) – For the sixth consecutive year, Advantage Marketing Partners is listed the No. 1 Promotion Agency Network and No. 1 Experiential/Event Marketing Agency in the United States, according to Ad Age Agency Report 2019.
The agency collective now also ranks:
- No. 7 of the Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines
- No. 15 of the World’s 25 Largest Agency Companies, moving up one spot from last year
- No. 20 of the Largest Consolidated Networks Worldwide, moving up one spot from last year
“These exemplary rankings are a reflection of the creativity, innovation, dedication, collaboration and hard work on display every day among our teams,” said Advantage Solutions President and Chief Commercial Officer Jill Griffin. “We’re bringing our clients customized and highly connected solutions for engaging today’s consumers in an ever-changing omni marketplace. Our rankings are a testament to our unique model.”
The Ad Age Agency Report is an annual ranking and analysis of advertising and marketing services agencies. The report, published every year since 1945, includes rankings based on U.S. and worldwide revenue.
Advantage Marketing Partners includes:
- Branding and design agencies Daymon and Hatch
- Consumer marketing and shopper agencies Upshot, Edge, IN Connected Marketing and RED/E
- Digital, data and brand experience agencies AMP Agency, Adlucent, Jun Group and Take 5
- Retail and experiential agencies Advantage Customer Experience, Advantage Fulfillment and Collateral, Brand Connections, Bump Club & Beyond, Daymon Interactions, Eventus and Sunflower Group
- Away-from-home and culinary agencies Marlin Network and CSSI